Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to undergo any type of treatment in the SPA.
Back and neck massage 30 min.
This massage is great for relieving tension of the neck and shoulder muscles. Massage reduces muscle pain, tones – stabilizes and improves mood, as well as stimulates blood circulation, and relieves tension.
SPA zone 1.5 h.
The SPA zone experience includes a towel for each guest and a 1.5h visit to enjoy spa facilities (8.5m swimming pool with water jets, jacuzi, Finish sauna, and Turkish steam bath).
Reservation & cancellation
- Please note that the SPA visit time must be booked in advance.
- To make a reservation, please contact us on +371 6713 0680 or at email@example.com.
- Please arrive at the SPA center 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
- To cancel your reservation, please let us know at least the day prior.
Available for an additional charge
- An extra towel – EUR 2.00
- Spa slippers – EUR 4.00
- Bathrobe – EUR 5.00
A visit to the SPA zone is available to a person who has a valid digital COVID-19 certificate, which confirms:
- that the person has been vaccinated against COVID-19
- has recovered from COVID-19 (not more than 6 months ago)
Children under the age of 11 (inclusive) can visit without a certificate, under the adult’s supervision.
Children from the age of 12 can visit with a test certificate or a laboratory certificate of a negative screening test done in the last 72 hours.
Please note that guests are required to present a valid ID.
SPA treatments and massages are available for everyone, persons without a COVID 19 certificate, vaccinated, or those who have recovered from COVID-19.
Guests, who are arriving to Latvia from high-risk countries, and those who are not vaccinated or got sick with COVID-19, must self-isolate.