Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to undergo any type of treatment in the SPA.
Pressotherapy and lymph drainage benefits (30 min.)
Pressotherapy stimulates the body’s lymphatic system. When it’s functioning optimally, the lymphatic system transports lymph, a fluid that contains white blood cells to help fight infection. Possible benefits of pressotherapy include:
- relaxed muscles and fewer aches
- reduction in the appearance of cellulite
- reduction of swelling and stiffness in the limbs
- removal of toxins, though this needs more research
- toned and firm skin
- stronger immune system due to lymph moving properly.
To achieve the desired result recommended at least 10 session courses.
Pressotherapy and lymph drainage is not recommended
Pressotherapy is generally considered safe for adults of all ages. However, if you’re pregnant, have recently had surgery, or have other health conditions including heart disease, diabetes, or fever, is not recommended. If you’ve recently broken a bone or have osteoporosis or another bone condition, please check in with a doctor to make sure this treatment is not too intense on the injury.
Reservation & cancellation
- Please note that the SPA visit time must be booked in advance.
- To make a reservation, please contact us on +371 6713 0680 or at email@example.com.
- Please arrive at the SPA center 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
- To cancel your reservation, please let us know at least the day prior.
Available for an additional charge
- An extra towel – EUR 2.00
- Spa slippers – EUR 4.00
- Bathrobe – EUR 5.00