INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
- Wellton SPA centers do not recommend that children under 3 years old use the SPA
- For children aged 3 to 12 years old a visit to the Aqua Thermal Area costs 12 EUR
- Children under the age of 12 are allowed to visit from 09:00 until 18:00 strictly in the presence of parents or accompanying persons
- The accompanying person is responsible for the child’s health and safety, as well as their behavior
- For your child’s safety we advise using the safety vests or floaties free of charge for swimming
- The accompanying adult must be at least 18 years old
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please note that Aqua Thermal Area visit time must be booked in advance.
- To book your Aqua Thermal Area visit, please contact us on +371 60005672 or email email@example.com.
- Please arrive at the SPA center 10 – 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time to change before your treatment.
- SPA cancellations must be made no later than two hours before a booked treatment.
INCLUDED IN YOUR VISIT
- One towel
- 1.5 hours at the Aqua Thermal Area (12.5-meter swimming pool, Jacuzi tub, Hammam, Herbal sauna, and Cedar bath).
AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE:
- An extra towel – 2 EUR
- Rubber slippers – 4 EUR
- Bathrobe – 4 EUR
Aqua Thermal Area
A visit to the Aqua Thermal Area is available to a person who has a valid digital COVID-19 certificate, which confirms:
- that the person has been vaccinated against COVID-19
- has recovered from COVID-19 (not more than 6 months ago)
Children under the age of 11 (inclusive) can visit without a certificate, under the adult’s supervision.
Children from the age of 12 can visit with a test certificate or a laboratory certificate of a negative screening test done in the last 72 hours.
Please note that guests are required to present a valid ID.