- To visit the SPA zone, guests must present an interoperable vaccination certificate, certificate of recovery, or test certificate.
- Children under the age of 12 can visit the SPA zone without a certificate.
- Guests are required to present a valid ID or passport.
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
- Wellton SPA centers do not recommend that children under 3 years old use the SPA
- For children aged 3 to 12 years old a visit to the Aqua-Thermal complex costs 10 EUR
- Children under the age of 12 are allowed to visit from 08:30 until 18:00 strictly in the presence of parents or accompanying persons
- The accompanying person is responsible for the child’s health and safety, as well as their behavior
- For your child’s safety we advise using the safety vests or floaties free of charge for swimming
- The accompanying adult must be at least 18 years old
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please note that SPA visit time must be booked in advance.
- To book your SPA visit, please contact us on +371 60005672 or email email@example.com.
- Please arrive at the SPA center 10 – 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time to change before your treatment.
- SPA cancellations must be made no later than two hours before a booked treatment.
INCLUDED IN YOUR VISIT ARE:
- One towel
- 1.5 hours at the Aqua-Thermal Complex (12.5m swimming pool, jacuzi tub, cold tub, herbal sauna, Hammam, Cedar bath).
AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE:
- An extra towel – 2 EUR
- Rubber slippers – 4 EUR
- Bathrobe – 4 EUR